Instructional Designers provide full course design and development services. We work with you to develop an effective online course and implement inclusive teaching strategies.
What NOT to expect
Instructional design services are focused on learner engagement and online pedagogy. As needs for additional support services develop throughout the course design process, we will refer you back to an appropriate resource.
- ICON Training (See ITS training opportunities)
- Content Authoring (including creation of PowerPoint slides, learning activities, and/or population of test banks)
- Identification of course materials (ie. readings)
- Setting course work submission due dates
- Full development of ICON course sites
- Office support (ie. photocopying, etc.)
- Recording course lectures (See Media Development)
- Student grading
Work with DOE
Request our instructional design services. Faculty teaching online courses can request full course design and development services or targeted assistance and support.